Sign in to follow this  
folding chair

photos of ourselves !

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

Perks, your pictures remind me that I had a dream that I met you. It was strange..

really? do i look like you imagined?? haha, that is funny.

Well, I already knew what you looked llike from your last fm page. In the dream I was walking down the hall with one of my teachers and she pointed into the bathroom and told me to ask her. So I went in and then I was supposed to ask you for advice about something and then you were trying to show me a video that was projected onto the shower curtains and then the Australian woman that works at my school came in and fixed the curtains, asked if we had seen someone and then left... Yeah, it was a weird dream.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:

Perks, your pictures remind me that I had a dream that I met you. It was strange..

really? do i look like you imagined?? haha, that is funny.

Well, I already knew what you looked llike from your last fm page. In the dream I was walking down the hall with one of my teachers and she pointed into the bathroom and told me to ask her. So I went in and then I was supposed to ask you for advice about something and then you were trying to show me a video that was projected onto the shower curtains and then the Australian woman that works at my school came in and fixed the curtains, asked if we had seen someone and then left... Yeah, it was a weird dream.

oh yea. i forgot about that lastfm. that is a crazy dream. but i have funny dreams alot too.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Now all I need is a Regina poster to hang where all that tape is :P

Found it. Will fit pefectly. On ebay.

1479120160_202e350cda_o.jpg

Ah I'm so excited! My mom said she'd get it! (she's so much more willing to do these things when I've been away Smiler ) Thanks for the tip!!

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Ah I'm so excited! My mom said she'd get it! (she's so much more willing to do these things when I've been away Smiler ) Thanks for the tip!!

Wow, I was only kidding.....I didn't think you'd get it. Congratulations

Smiler Kaysntees, it's funny, because first I saw the picture of you and the dogs on the sofa, and when I read where it said "me and my siblings," I immediately thought to myself, "aw how cute, she's like my friend who always talks about her pets as her siblings..." Then I read the rest of the caption, and I had to look at the picture a second time before the confusion was cleared up in my mind... OH THERE ARE PEOPLE UNDERNEATH THE DOGS!!!