Sign in to follow this  
folding chair

photos of ourselves !

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

Smiler Kaysntees, it's funny, because first I saw the picture of you and the dogs on the sofa, and when I read where it said "me and my siblings," I immediately thought to myself, "aw how cute, she's like my friend who always talks about her pets as her siblings..." Then I read the rest of the caption, and I had to look at the picture a second time before the confusion was cleared up in my mind... OH THERE ARE PEOPLE UNDERNEATH THE DOGS!!!

Haha well the dogs really are my siblings I guess...they're crazy and annoying but still nice to be around at the end of the day, what siblings aren't like that?

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Ah I'm so excited! My mom said she'd get it! (she's so much more willing to do these things when I've been away Smiler ) Thanks for the tip!!

Wow, I was only kidding.....I didn't think you'd get it. Congratulations

Obviously you under-estimate my obsession Wink Haha actually I've been searching for a poster for awhile now and recently my mom asked if I wanted some mail at college (aka care package) so I thought it was an opportune time to ask Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

you're welcome Big Grin

okay, I deleted my first one.

m_37a56e8b9c0d94e622bdbf6f54d0323b.jpgm_f44dcd4137af8ab7b87a0db35b660810.jpgm_b7b287dacd8e4a9ef4033ed6ab11e146.jpg

last December; Coney Island; last night

Rawin, that's my first and still favorite roller coaster behind you there. The Cyclone. Did you hit it?

The First Drop:

1524673198_a1f7e74e0f_o.jpg

The truly amazing thing about this coaster is there are no motors on the cars. The only motor anywhere is the one that takes you up for the first drop. That's it. Everything else is pure momentum.

I hit that thing at least twice a year and when I do it's for several rides. Unlike todays parks, if you want, you can stay on for a discounted "re-ride". You can do it as many times as you want too. And if they feel you're getting ready to get off they offer you an even deeper discount.

quote:
Originally posted by Most Nuts Ever:

?action=view&current=SANY0081.jpg

Here's a picture of me from Bonnaroo looking pretty crazy if I do say so myself. Since then the beard has been shaved off though, so the crazy look is no longer.

I don't know why its not showing in here, but if you right click it and choose view picture, it brings you to my photobucket.

Well, your picture didn't show, but here is a picture of me my first day returning to work after Bonnaroo. That's the longest I've gone without shaving since I was about 17, which was a long time ago. Just about everyone liked the beard, except the wife, so it had to go.

1525085194_dcc3722645_o.jpg