Sign in to follow this  
danlynch

Hammerstein 2007-10-16 - Flac Download

Does anyone know where I can get the songs Baby Jesus and One More Time with feeling without dowloading them from the Flac thing, cause I want to get them on my iPod. It doesn't matter if it's from this concert or not, any version is fine.

Btw, I was at this concert last night and Regina was amazing!

Hahah, I *am* on the recording. At 3:25 on "Better", you can hear me yelling, "Are you feeling better?" and then she smiles and makes a sort of laugh-y noise, and then a girl (I think she was next to me) yells, "I love you!"

quote:
Originally posted by ontheradiox3:

Does anyone know where I can get the songs Baby Jesus and One More Time with feeling without dowloading them from the Flac thing, cause I want to get them on my iPod. It doesn't matter if it's from this concert or not, any version is fine.

Baby Jesus

One More Time With Feeling Smiler

And I just want to say once more, THANKS, DAN!!! I am really enjoying the concert...again!

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

Originally posted by ontheradiox3:

Baby Jesus

One More Time With Feeling Smiler

QUOTE]

Thanks sooo much! Just out of curiosity what show are these from?

One More Time With Feeling is from a show this year in Australia. I forget where exactly.

Baby Jesus, don't know. I have multiple versions and am not even sure what I uploaded.

If you go to Respektonline.com and go through all the concerts, you will see various versions. (All downloadable by the way.)