MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

I had a dream where I was staying after school and Regina was hiding behind the curtain in the auditorium and we sang "Consequence of Sounds" to each other...

Oh and I had another one where I bought "Far," and the cover was identical to "Begin to Hope" except with Snoopy's Doghouse perched on the text. And the first track was about a moustache.

It wasn't really about Regina, but anyway.

I kept having dreams that Blue Lips came out while I was asleep.

I would wake up from these dreams, panic, and think I need to go check Brümstix and listen to Blue Lips. Then I'd realize that it was just a dream. This happened to me five or six times.

(When I was going to sleep, I was kinda worried that Blue Lips would come out before I woke up so I guess that's what caused these dreams)

Then, amidst all this blue lipped madness, I had another dream that was extremely weird.

In this dream, we would all talk to each other through Brümstix, but it was a real world Brümstix, not a forum. I've had this kind of dream before where it's like a little café or something that we hang out in, but this was different. We were on a starship. I think the Starship represented the the forum; Outside the "starship", space, represented the world outside of the internet.

It was a real funked up dream that I barely remember anything about other then what I saw. The interior of the ship had a kinda Star Trek feel too it while the exterior looked exactly like a ship in a trailer I watched last night.

Sorry if none of this made any sense...

Great, now I have Space Oddity stuck in my head now

"For heeeere am I floating round my tin can, Faaaar above the moon.

the color of the Planet from far, far away Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do"

I had another dream about Regina the other night! Well, actually, it didn't have much of a story, I just remember I was out in the inner yard of my building and Regina was there, sitting on some ledge and she was wearing a beret and a yellow skirt and I thought she looked so pretty and stylish... and that was it. It's not very dramatic but made me happy anyways.

omg i had that same dream! hehehe just kidding. the only dream i had about her was a few weeks ago. she wasn't in it but was singing in the background. i forget which song and forget what was happening in the foreground. if i had known about this thread i'd have posted it when it was fresh in my memory

I had sorta kinda a Regina related dream last night... it was more about brumstix, really.

I had a dream that I posted a topic about Blue Lips, but it was like the fourth topic about it, so you all yelled at me. Nice dream, huh? I think I need to spend less time here if I've started dreaming about it.