MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

^I wouldn't say that; I have dreams all the time that are influenced by the smallest things that happen the day before hand. I'll see a commercial on TV and then have dream based around it or I'll read the page of a book in a bookstore and then dream about one of the characters. Or the dream that I posted at the top of the page will happen O_O

Nope, no I think I need to just find something else to do besides bum around here, because last night I had ANOTHER dream about brumstix, except I don't remember it clearly... it was something to do with Far... then it morphed into a dream about my old homeroom teacher and just got plain strange. xD

i didn't really have a dream about reg, but about the "man of a thousand faces" video. i dreamt that i re-enacted the video with my friends, and it was so good that it made viewers cry... i hope the real "moatf" vid is that good.

lol, "moatf" either looks like "meatloaf" or "moat f***" to me. hahahahaaa perhaps there is a better abreviation?

quote:
Originally posted by addiction to hands&feet:

i didn't really have a dream about reg, but about the "man of a thousand faces" video. i dreamt that i re-enacted the video with my friends, and it was so good that it made viewers cry... i hope the real "moatf" vid is that good.

Sweet! care to go into detail about this video reenactment of the video?

quote:
lol, "moatf" either looks like "meatloaf" or "moat f***" to me. hahahahaaa perhaps there is a better abreviation?

haha i thought meatloaf, too, and also "motif", like a theme. is that how you spell it?...

Over the last two nights I've had two dreams about the upcoming concert, though I haven't actually stayed asleep long enough to see Regina in either of them.

In one, my chamber choir was opening for her at this big kinda multi purpose stage thing in my town. So we did our thing, and then T.I. came out. Now, this crowd was the usual kinda my townish crowd, generally not so big on rap music. So everyone was like, "What?! We came here to see Regina! What the hell is T.I. doing here?" But I don't know any T.I. music, so in my dream he started playing all this cool accoustic stuff that sounded like a cross between Damien Rice and Snow Patrol. Yeah. So everyone goes, "Okay, cool, this is alright." But I never got to see Regina. =[

Last night I had one of those anxiety dreams. So we got to the Beacon Theatre and for some reason we were rocking out in our seats, dancing and stuff to, like, some background music, and the random person behind me was playing with my hair. (Go figure?) My hair gets really puffy really easily so I yelled at them, and they were sad. So then, I realized I forgot my camera. So I went running home (even though I live three hours away from NYC) but there was a billboard blocking my path, so we went running the other direction. And then I realized at the last minute, that they had said we weren't allowed back in if anyone left. So I flipped out again and ran back to the Beacon, which had morphed into our highschool. We snuck in the back door, but there was an old lady with a cast on her leg blocking the staircase. So we helped her up the stairs, but in the end I never got to see Regina because we had to help the old lady revive her husband, which involved showing her a picture of her fifteenth birthday to make her cry so that he would come back. Whaaaat?

And this whole time trying to get the lady to revive her husband, there were flight attendants circling around that said, "No! Don't show her the picture! Whenever you do that we faint!"

I had a really dodgy dream last night. A meteor was about to collide with the earth and kill us all so us stixers got together and listened to Regina before we died. I woke up before we died though.

I guess that does include regina, even though the dream wasn't about her. My God I have some weird dreams.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

And this whole time trying to get the lady to revive her husband, there were flight attendants circling around that said, "No! Don't show her the picture! Whenever you do that we faint!"

LOL! funny, funny stuff. hmm.. that's sad, though, that you missed the concert in your dream. Frowner i guess you should be that much happier when you /do/ get to see it!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

quote:
Originally posted by addiction to hands&feet:

Sweet! care to go into detail about this video reenactment of the video?

i don't remember much, but it was based on the title... it was like this one guy, but he had a lot of different facets to him. there was a different person that represented each bit of his personality... it was cool, there were changing lights and stuff. and it must have fit the emotion of the song well because it made such a big impact on everyone.

simple concept, but it's cool. and also very youtube-able! lol

i wish i'd have a regina-related dream.. my dreams usually feature whatever i'm thinking about as i fall asleep. i actually experimented with that a little last year, and got myself to have a flying dream, cuz i always heard about them and they sounded fun (and it was!).

...is that wierd?

This was a very weird dream, I must say. (Just woke up from it!).

Regina Spektor came over to Australia, but decided to have a secret concert in a small, rural town. I don't actually remember the concert bit though...

Regina and I met up, and we were colouring in some little kiddy pictures, I have no idea why. I remember I coloured in Barney the Dinosaur.

After that, we procceeded to enter the V8's (car racing). Where Regina and I raced a limousine. Right before the race, Regina Spektor told me the URL of a "secret website". (Something along the lines of http://103550.youtube/reginafiles.com)

After the race, we decided to write all over the road in chalk. I think we were writing song lyrics, I'm not sure.

Something else happens, but I can't quite remember now. It was a strange dream.