MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

WOW! that sounds like an incredible dream! I've dreamt about Regina a few times. Last night I dreamt that I met her before her concert. We began talking and hit it off so she invited me backstage. She was trying on this elaborate pink ball gown and it was being fitted on her by seamstresses like out of Cinderella. We talked for hours but I woke up before her show started. In another dream I was at a party when who do I see sitting on the couch but Regina. I ask if I can sit next to her and we strike up a conversation. We end up ditching the party and running around the city all night, which is spectacular since Reg knows all these cool places I've never been to. My dreams always seem so real, and in them we always get so well. I think it's because I want her to be my best friend (who doesn't). I always have a sneaking suspicion that if i ever got a chance to speak more than three sentences to her we'd get along. Maybe someday I'll have the opportunity. In the mean time I hope to have more Regina dreams and wish every Brumstixer a great dream!

Once I had a dream that I snuck out of my house to see a Regina concert. She performed Field Below and I cried because it was so beautiful. Then, my mom saw me and took me home... Good dream, though.

So, I've been sick, and the other day I was getting the early signs of one of my migraines so all I could really do was lay in bed with the curtains drawn with no screens turned on. I put Reg on the boomsbox and was drifting in n out of sleep. I had so many little dreams involving the songs that were playing at the time. It was so cool. I only remember a tiny part of one of the dreams and it's relatively boring considering it's a dream.

I was on the computer and then an instant message thingy popped up. And it was Regina. It was like I knew her in the dream as I was like, hey whats up? haha. Then she said shes gotta tell me something and needs a favour but we gotta wait for 2 other stixers to come online so she can say what it is in a group convo. she said the names of the other stixers but I don't remember them Roll Eyes. So we were just waiting and chatting and the dream ended before the other 2 came online Frowner

I had a dream last night that regina was my language arts teacher. It was a class of about 30, including myself, KAYSNTEES, and RAWIN. How cool is that!?

Well we're sitting there listening to what she's saying only her voice is muffled and distorted like the Charlie Brown teacher.

I remember it being a very big classroom with windows covering one entire wall.

Regina wrote something on the board and i can't remember what it said but directly under it she translated it into RUSSIAN.

I looked at everyone, stunned. Rawin's jaw was basically touching the floor. Katy was practically seizing with excitment. Regina said with a smile, "if you guys want to see anything else written and pronounced in russian, just ask,"

I asked her to translate "riddle" which was written on the board. Don't know the significance of that, but it's the only word i can remember..

Then Katy sat up straight and asked, "how about...uhh..everything else written on the board?" and everyone laughed. Smiler

and regina did it.

don't you love when you wake up smiling?

Wow, so it seems I'm not the only one who has constant dreams of Regina? And guess what... right when I have a chance to tell them, I forget... dreams are weird and act in mysterious ways.

All I can remember is waking up unimmaginably happy (for just a second), and then uberly dissapointed, when I realized it had been a dream...

Oh it sucks living in Australia, where Regina rarely comes. I swear, if I could, I'd move to New York, just cuz Regina's there...

Anyway, after reading all the posts in this discussion, I liked "i like wonder bread"'s dream the most... wow, you remembered a lot of details!!!

Keep dreaming...

quote:
Regina wrote something on the board and i can't remember what it said but directly under it she translated it into RUSSIAN.

Could this have been the mysterious 'Mutdom' translation we have been wondering about for so long? lol

How cool would that have been.

Squeaks you could have been like: 'well Regina came to me in a dream, and I suddenly understood that unknown word in Dusseldörf, a miracle if I ever saw one.'

Hey I just had a Regina dream last night!! (more importantly I remembered...)

So, what happened, was I was all the way in NY. No idea why. I just was. And so I marched right up to Regina's residence and pressed the buzzer on the gate to her impressive place. She answered, and I was just like "OMG, Regina... umm Hi, I'm Eliza... a fan, I was wondering, can I come and meet you?"

And she was like "yeah, sure, I'll show you some songs!" and she let me straight in and took me to a baby grand, where she started playing all of these songs, some of them new.

We even made up a song or two together Smiler

It was awesome. And we swam in her pool.

Lol, I know, NEVER going to happen. And that's probably the most unrealistic dreams I've read on this forum. Razzer

But, hey, they're just dreams.

Probably caused by a bit of over-exposure. I'd been listening to her alllll day, even in bed, before I drifted off...