MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

I've got something, but it doesn't make sense in the song:

Russian: Мотдом

English: ITTO

I googled this. What I got was a website for the International Tropical Timber Organization. Unless someone can shed some light as to why this is relevant, I don't think this is it.

Tonight I have an dream about Regina and me visiting Astrid Lindgren vrald in Vimmerby after a awesome gig in Hulsfred. In Vimmerby we gonna meet Pippi Longstocking and Ronia, persons I always wanted to meet. Together we gonna have great Swedish adventures.

just woke up from a regina dream. this was a bad one; i wonder what it signifies.

okay so my sister and i were singing at this big deal christmas spectacular. it was on an island (i'm guessing somewhere in new york). and there were so many things for the kids to do, see santa, go on boat rides, and just have tons of fun! I got up to sing and we did a bang up job! it was incredible. Then some of the spice girls got up to sing and i was pissed they didn't bring scary, sporty, or ginger, but the concert was over and the music was great. we were a success! The people in charge gave us pieces of paper that if we wanted we could get the autographs and criticisms of the famous people from the show. so my sister and i went around and everyone, i mean EVERYONE loved us, all the famous people recognized who we were in the show and doated on us. I flipped the page and noticed it had a section for "Spektor" so i asked the man..."spektor like in regina spektor??" and he said yes and pointed me toward her. I could see her!! her tiny head popping up in a croud of people towering her. she had a cute green peacoat, and a blue and green plaid hat on that was kind of like a beret but not really, the floppy beret kind. anyways back to the story....

I walked up to here, and didn't have my camera, so i asked my friend frantically as i was moving up in the line if she had a camaera and would take a picture of me and regina. when i got to the begining of the line regina didn't recognize or congratulate me for singing and my mother got there and was taking my picture but as soon as it flashed she would move the camera, like she was purposfully trying to not get a good picture so i was piping mad and kept screaming MOM! STOP!! regina looked at me funny and said "you shouldn't speak to your mother like that" and so i calmed down and just said "oh well, i already have three pictures with you" (don't know where that came from because i don't even have ONE!) and so my mom finally took the picture and i bowed at regina ( i don't know why but i bowed in the asian way and said goodbye to her). as i walked off i was already sad and my mother turns to me and says "now where are you going to start your career?" ( i suppose she meant that i'd ruined my chance of regina helping me in the business, i had sang somewhere regina had heard and she didn't say a word to me) but from the croud regina screamed "Korea!" as a joke because i'd bowed to her and everyone started laughing at me including regina. so i closed myself inside the hull of a boat and floated out to sea in the new york december water.

it was sad but... hey i got to see regina!

I had another dream that I remembered Eeker And it had Regina in it Big Grin. It was quite odd. well most dreams are i guess.

Most of the dream was just me and Regina talking. Somehow I ended up in her house. But it kept switching from us chatting on computers to speaking face to face. Almost as if me in her house was a daydream within the dream.

Anyway I was only in one room of her house and it was like a room that just continued on and on and was full of really cool stuff like pictures, statues, drawings and artifacts. And if I remember correclty, a fridge HA!

One thing that stood out in the dream was a pile of 3 or 4 small boards that were stacked on top of one another, face down, and there were trimmings of paper around it and things like scissors and coloured pens. It looked as though she had been working on something but wouldnt show me or talk about it. It was pretty significant.

Makes me think that, that was representing the new album Razzer

Anyway, we were talking a lot. And now i was just wondering around the room while she got ready to go out or something. We talkied about lanuages and studies and, i think, travelling. I remember her saying it was awesome knowing japanese because she loves speaking to people in japanese haha.

A bit after this (I think i've skipped a bit I can no longer remember it so clearly) she got up and thanked me for a drawing that I did of her. It was a drawing that I have actually drawn. And she had it hanging up on the fridge haha. Then she handed me some random items so she wouldnt forget to take them with her when we went out. One of the items was just a cd that I thought was just blank but she said it wasnt. I asked what she wanted this blank cd for and she said something along the lines of, Well I never know if i will see someone that really wants me to sign a cd for them Smiler.

Then the dream kinda shifted to the start or end of one of her concerts or something. I was standing with my friends and then one of my friends was coming back from somewhere and said, 'hey dude, I just saw Regina. asked her something but she didnt answer and said I need to become a fan and draw cool pictures like Ajani'

I cant remember any more but I think I probably woke up then.

Its weird remembering so much of my dreams now. I never used to at all and now ive remembered quite a few ever since i read that dream article. I even had a 2nd dream that I vaguely remembered in the same night as the regina one.

I had a regina dream last night Smiler

It didn't have a specific story line.

All I really remember is that we were hanging out and she started doing that vocal thing at the beginning Oedipus and then I started doing it (I suspect that that song started playing when this dream started and I integrated it into my dream).

Then Regina mentioned that she had to do a show in New York in a couple days and she asked me if I wanted to go to it.

I mentioned that I was underage and didn't have a ticket.

She offered to get me a ticket and said that she'd ask the manager if he'd allow me to go.

In the end, he didn't. But still, me and Reg had some moments Smiler

I had a borderline nightmare about regina and all of you last night.

Regina was doing a show at a seated venue, somewhere, not in Ohio. George got everyone tickets so that they'd all be together. Everyone that is except for me and Aaron. So when I got to the show, I realized that I didn't even bring the tickets. I was beyond panic, but came up with the brilliant plan that if I showed the people my ticket purchase conformation email they'd let me in. (because of course I had my laptop...) And it actually worked.

After getting in and sitting down, I realized that I horrible horrible seats. It was row 13, on the left side. And while it seems the left side is usually better, this time there was a high outcropping of stage where I guess some important person could stand and give speeches or something. Because of that people on the right could really only see the right side of the stage and vise versa. So, our view of the piano was totally obliterated.

Then, when regina took the stage, she was wearing some hideous blond wig. Trust me, blond reg was not a pretty sight. She kept switching wigs throughout the show. And the music she was playing was whoa..new...but not at all her. At one point there were midgets or eleves or something dancing and there was fire and fireworks. Although I actually did like one song, not that I can remember it now.

Meanwhile Aaron was recording all of this, and at one point, I was like "seriously why are you taping this crap?!" So he quit recording, and literally the next song, she sat down at the piano (which was, oddly, now on our side of the stage) and started playing Braille.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I was like "seriously why are you taping this crap?!" So he quit recording, and literally the next song, she sat down at the piano (which was, oddly, now on our side of the stage) and started playing Braille.

Maybe through your dream she was trying to tell us that she doesnt like being recorded all the time.