MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

I had a really strange Regina dream recently.

So for some reason she was performing at a hotel in NYC where my mom and dad and I were staying, and we went and saw her. She didn't have a grand piano, I remember very distinctly she was playing a little Yamaha keyboard. And so she sang a few songs, (the only one I can remember is Hotel Song, which was ironic because we were in a hotel. I recall thinking in the dream, "Haha, this is ironic, we're in a hotel." But I think she also did Time is All Around.) So then we waited around a while afterward because I wanted to meet her, but she kind of disappeared. So my mom and I started walking home (go figure, I live about three hours away from NYC) and my dad called me on my cell phone, because for some reason he had stayed longer than we did. He said that Regina was outside about to get a taxi, but she said she'd wait if I came right that second. So pretty much we ran back, and I met Regina. But then it turned into that we were at an airport, and Regina was really aloof and impatient with me because she was about to miss her plane and I was going all obsessive fan on her and making her sign every one of my possessions.

It was kind of a nightmare, come to think of it.

EDIT: Actually, I had another dream about Reg too that I remember... this one I met her because I was eating at a cafe in Cape Cod and she was there too. So we sat on a little stone wall that separated like a boardwalk type thing from the beach and had a very philosophical discussion. :P And then I took a picture of me and her on my phone. Then I went to the barn, and showed my one Regina-obsessed horsey friend and she was extremely jealous. I know its dumb, but I totally checked my phone in the morning. Hahah.

I just had my second Regina dream, i love them so much!

Me and Regina were washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher and she started to laugh at me cause i was smiling so hard. And that was it. It felt so real.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

I just had my second Regina dream, i love them so much!

Me and Regina were washing the dishes even though we have a dishwasher and she started to laugh at me cause i was smiling so hard. And that was it. It felt so real.

That sounds like a nice, pleasent, simple dream Big Grin

i had a dream a few nights ago, and regina was having a concert in cincy, and my mom and i were the only ones there.....odd, but anyway she asked me what songs i wanted her to play, so i said braille and blue lips. she played braille and she forgot the lyrics and screamed f***, it was funny. after the concert i followed her outside and she was standing all alone by her tour bus, and we took a bunch of random pictures together.

best dream ever.

Big Grin

I had another extremely weird/awesome Regina dream last night. I wanted so bad for it to be real.

So for some reason she was somehow related to me (I have a huge family, so she was a distant cousin or something) so we were at yet another hotel (somehow they always involve hotels too) and we were eating dinner with various relatives and friends at a big long table. She kept doing adorable things that made me want to hug her. Nothing new about that. Big Grin

She had a show to go to, so she left, and we went to go watch. I don't remember really what happened in the show, the dream kinda skipped over that. But after wards I decided to stick around to see if she was going to come out. For some reason, I was waiting for her in my grandma's kitchen.

So she came and like I took a bunch of pictures with her and stuff. Then she looked like she was going to go, so I had to say something to get her to stay. So I was like, "Can I have a hug?" and she said sure, so she gave me a hug. Then, my inner fanatic freak comes out (because I had been being sooo cool) and I go, "OH MY GOD YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE!" And then Regina and I totally had an emotional moment because she made my life. And this whole time in the dream, I kept thinking, "Goodness, I hope this is real."

So then the REALLY weird part started. I woke up and then fell back asleep into the same dream, which apparently was confirmation to my dream self that it WAS real. I was looking through all the pictures on my camera and I was like, "Score, I totally didn't dream this!"

Then I woke up, and I was profoundly sad.

Just thought I should share. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

i had a dream a few nights ago, and regina was having a concert in cincy, and my mom and i were the only ones there.....odd, but anyway she asked me what songs i wanted her to play, so i said braille and blue lips. she played braille and she forgot the lyrics and screamed f***, it was funny. after the concert i followed her outside and she was standing all alone by her tour bus, and we took a bunch of random pictures together.

best dream ever.

Big Grin

Haha, what do you mean by random pictures? Like "myspace pics"?? haha.

I haven't dreamt about Regina in such a long time... but then again, i hav probably been listening to Amanda Palmer more often laterly (Reg is still the best lol)

Ohh, everyone, I'm so jealous of your Regina-themed dreams... I only ever had one and she wasn't even actually in it.

It was weird because I was in a drugstore that suddenly turned into an apartment. My grandmother was there and she told me that it was Regina's apartment and she was there to look after her little brother. Then she told me to stay over and that I could sleep in Regina's room and I was like "Oh, that's so cool, I'll get to meet her and maybe we'll be friends!" But then my grandma said Regina was staying out for the night and I was so disappointed I woke up Frowner

me reg dream was really weird and confusing and a little bit frightening and it was also pretty great too.

i was at this convention thing that was hosted by the who,then Who's tom (it kept changing everytime i looked at the banner thing for it)There was a whole bunch of people and stands where people were like showing off their inventions and selling them.Regina was standing behind her stand selling her "magical cigarette holders " and cigarettes to little kids ( i know right,like that would ever happen)and then she like telported into a chair rightnext me and started talking and then we teleported , not walked,to my basement and there was this creepy old guy who eventually changed into a werewolf and broke every window in my house except for the one that eventually got broken by the kool aid guy OH YEAH! and then she was all like WHAT THE FUCK! and then we kept saying that until i decided to wake up.