MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

quote:
Originally posted by Barney666:

I don't know if this has already been done, but I had the most incredibly vivid dream last night and though other people would like to discuss their dreams too.... (I blame the cheese I ate right before bed time)

Anyway I dreamt that I met regina spektor last night and we went to her house and just talked and talked, and then the next day she had to go to america for a few months and I couldn't go with her (don't ask me why her house wasn't in america) and I cried for ages and i don't know why, and I was still crying when I woke up... it was weird, never had a dream like that.

Anyway, start posting I guess

(no cheese before bed time)xx

I'm curious, @ Barney666 see the way your sig says (no cheese before bed time)xx is that because you have weird dreams when you go to bed? because i'm the exact sameRed Face

Okay, I had a Regina dream last night. It was a little bit sad though.

So for some reason we were sitting in my favorite restaurant ever, and we were eating dinner because we were totally best buds. So we were just chatting about life and stuff like that, and suddenly she starts to sing. So I was thinking, "heyy, cool." But then, suddenly she sounded HORRIBLE. Like, her voice was cracking, she was totally and completely off pitch, and she was singing some of her songs of the new CD and they were basically unrecognizable as songs... so I asked her how she was going to perform live because she couldn't sing anymore, and she said that she'd probably just lip-sync, and Far would have to be really produced to cover it up.

It made me very very sad. =[

omg! i almost forgot to tell you! i had a dream about reg last night.

she invited a few people onto her tour bus for autographs, and i was one of the lucky ones.

BUT HER HAIR WAS STRAIGHT! and when i went up to her, i didn't want to call her regina cos it didn't look like her. she told me that makeup would do me a world of good. Frowner

regina called me ugly!