Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

I'm having one of those extreme regina loving moments Smiler and it's not going away, browsing through all these pics is making it so much crazierrrrr.

Ahh Birthdays! I shall do my birthday wishing in the morning. Nighty night family!

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

I'm having one of those extreme regina loving moments Smiler and it's not going away, browsing through all these pics is making it so much crazierrrrr.

Oh my gosh, tell me about it. I've been stuck in this haze of ridiculous regina love ever since Jamie's Dillo Day story.

Well.......I just had one of the best days of my life. Smiler I will never forget my 14th year on this planet. Never.

I just bought concert tix to go see a super wonderful awesome show with my sister at the end of August Big Grin The Headliners are Tegan and Sara & City and Colour, and the supporting acts are Wintersleep & Ra Ra Riot. Hoorah! Big Grin This is especially big deal for me cuz this is the first concert that was my idea and is of bands that i actually want to see. I've been to one or two other concerts, but i wasn't at them because i particularly liked the music. they were more social things. I haven't even seen Regina! So I'm counting this as my first actual concert. I excited am.

This was on tumblr! It's SOOOO freakin cool!!! I think it has every song! So clever.

My Dear Acquaintance,

My man recently left me for some sort of Cinderella. To put it simply, he took all the rowboats with him so I wouldn’t turn him into a pound of flesh. But, enough of that love affair! How are you? Are there many of the flowers up there in Paris? There’s none here in the Bronx, or even over in Soho. I heard Uncle Bobby went to Lacrimosa with Daniel Cowman for some reason; something having to do with a ghost of coorporate future and whatnot. Who knows with them, I mean, they went to Dusseldorf on a flyin red folding chair the genius next door built on a whim. You won’t believe the things Samson has been up to! His latest adventure took place in another town with some bartender and pavlov’s daughter. Apparently, they ran around with these two sisters on the 8th floor of the Chelsea Hotel #2, until they found the lounge. He said they had an enthralling conversation over the phrase 'dulce et decorum est pro patria mori' with a lady who had blue lips and a happy hooker. His adventures remind me of that time we were on acid and spoke to the mermaid with long brown hair about the use of woolen gloves. Oh, those were somedays, eh? Now the most exciting thing that happens is finding a dead rat behind the fridge. Oh! I cut off my hair in december! I was moved to take scissors to it after that whole scandal with the prisoners and the human of the year. I still say Oedipus was the hero of that story. I heard Dance anthem of the 80’s yesterday on the radio. Yessir, came on right after Love Profusion. I miss you, you know. I still think of reading time with pickle and when we tried making records. Gods, Marry Ann, I can’t stand how old we are. What happened to us? Now that school is out forever, all it seems we care about is the soup and those silly eye-color generalizations. I swear, there should be a manual on finding a cooler version of yourself. That’d surely sell, eh? It’d be shelved right next to "A Lesson On How Fleeting Preservation Is" and "the Guide of The Consequence Of Sounds"

Write back,

"Man of a thousand faces" Lillian

Lillian,

To be honest love, you’re a whore. Honestly, you could be the Patron Saint on "Loveology" and "Whores 101". Just kidding, darling. If I had any sense I’d edit that out, but, you know me. It’s fabulous here, there’s a field below my tower, and I swear I could be like a cloud and float right off! Did you get the call I sent? I’m afraid Bear Spektor passed. Doctor says it was Carbon Monoxide poisoning. The funeral was touching, what with the dust to dust and all that. His family ordered some weird ‘chemo limo’ or whatever they called it. It was a whole dog and pony kinda deal. But, that’s what he’s want, yea? People were questioning his lovers fidelity and everything; pah, who knows with these modern girls and old fashion men these days. Sorry to hear about your ode to divorce. But you know my philosophy ‘one more time with feeling’ and all that nonsense. I heard rumor that poor little rich boy who made all the noise a few buildings down now lives in the back of a truck in rockland county. Hellelujah, yea? I was wondering what summer in the city is like. Is there lots of sunshine or more raindrops? And us? old? Hell no! The mustard musketeers never get old! You just need to pop open that music box of real loooove. I think the virgin queen just wants the one-string blues over her20 years of snow. Well revv up the 2.99 cent blues ‘cause I can do you one better. See, just like the movies, it was all lovely, I found a lucky penny and all that. I found that I want to sing and skip and just be joyous. But, it turns out the wallet I lost wasn’t really lost but stolen. And that thief went to the wasteside to buy a cannon ! Honestly, for the love of baby jesus I was livid! So I went home, and my belt buckle hit me in the eye; it was so bad I had to read braille for a week! But that’s not all! My secret stash of records was messed up, and when i went to play my hotel song I ended up with the CHICKEN SONG! Oh it was horrid. Sailor song was replaced with Halikha LeKesariya [Eli,Eli]! Anyways, lets rejazz this letter. It’s lovely here in France. Everyones all ‘Apres moi’ and ‘Ne me quittez pas’. Did you know I’m an aquarius? I’ve just gotten into that whole scene, and to be honest, Its like I want to begin to hope. Bon Idיe, yea? And, maybe you’re right. Maybe we are getting old. Now we’re all telling our children that lulliby of some mockingbird. Ave maria, time is all around isn’t it? Sometimes I wish the clocks were asleep that way we could just enjoy the small town moon in the sky and all. Little Mary says you should ‘BYOS’ to the bobbing for apples party, and to remember there will be a scarecrow and fungus race after-wards! She’s grown up so much since her fixation with little boxes and the notion that ‘the devil come to Bethlehem’. She loved that book on baobabs, by the way, but there ain’t no cover anymore, since she accidentally ripped it off. I swear, it seems since forever since she fist learned her ABc’s and that ‘aching to pupate’ nonsense.

Hoping your honor is enjoying Uh-merica,

Marry Ann