Sign in to follow this  
dentistgirl

Nicole Atkins! I’m not asking, I’m telling you...

I had planned on it. But my daughter actually has class that day and will be heading home that night. So I have to pass.

Nothing like a Thanksgiving eve Pony show with Nic to get you all fired up. I guarantee a good time.

Oh and Aaron. It will be packed unlike some of the other shows you've seen. All her friends and family will be there...

For those of you who may have a new found love of Nicole Atkins since the show Tuesday, or an enduring one. I have videos of all of her songs from her City Winery show on 3/12/10. Enjoy!

Hotel Plaster

Call Me the Witch <---i LOVE this song!

Cry Cry Cry

Heavy Boots

Cryin' Roy Orbison cover

The Way It Is

I'll Wait For You

Civil War

The Tower

Hey Jamie, still wandering about!! I visit the concert of Nicole at the 28th of april in Groningen.

In my mind I thought the Amsterdam show is tomorrow, but you're right the show will be next week in the small room of Paradiso. The small room is realy cosy.

Edit that- if anyone was actually planning on going, the Paradiso show is now off.

Nicole via fb- "Due to the volcano my trip is postponed till tuesday. The show at the Paradiso is cancelled until further notice. I'm sad, but am gonna make it up to you somehow my Dutch friends!"

and she's about to cancel all other European shows(Malmo and opening for Midlake then) due to icelandic Volcano and too expensive price to get a flight Frowner

.... but incredible hot news for all of you UK guys here :

she'll open for Regina 3 shows in UK next summer !!!! Can you believe it ?

source: Nicole herself, less than 30 minutes ago on Facebook

note: there's still a hope for you guys she comes to Europe in the next few day: if she can go through the overcost of the flight. The only way in my mind is that people attending to these shows and/or loving her help her. I've suggested on Facebook that we(she) raise (s) funds for the overcost. We'll see what she thinks of that. I'm pretty sure that she can raise this money in less than 2 days, that would be enough.

edit:

she had to definitely cancel these spring european shows. See her blog (bleedingdiamonds) /her FB/her Twitter. They might be only postponed.

a digital benefit compilation for the New Orleans is out today ( itunes, amazon, emuisic etc, check Nicole myspace blog or her own blog, to get more informations).

Nicole has 1 song on it and is featured in another one.

It's today Amazon Daily Deal: 2$99 (31 tracks)

I'd like to buy it, but can't because i'm not living in the US Frowner

I could get it from France, but it'd cost 3 times the price i would pay today @ amazon.com

Would anyone kind enough to buy it for me at amazon.com today ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ...38631&pf_rd_i=507846 )?

I'd refund him/her them back with PayPal "as a friend" (so no fees for him/ her) in the very next hours /days.

BTW, if you could help me to buy the "Digs Other People's Songs" ( http://www.amazon.com/Digs-Oth...=1282655114&sr=301-2 ) in the same time ? I'd really like to be able to listen to it at last.

If u can buy it/them for me, contact me then with a pm here (is it even possible ? i've never tried) or through my myspace. Ty in advance.