folding chair

i love you all.

that was funnySmiler)...though..kept thinking.. does everyone feel the same as me when i find that the F-word sounds rather innocent and cute coming out of Regina's mouth...oh well.. another thing to contemplate on..

btw i love you all too..even if i don't know you..the ones i got to talk to made me feel very welcomedBig Grin and everyone else is quite amazing(from all the posts i've read)...you are the kindest and sweetest bunch of people i've even "met"

I haven't been around this part of the interwebs for too long, but I've been part of other discussion forums before, and this group is special. Y'alls are intelligent and kind to each other (most of the time Smiler ) and amazingly interesting to read. It's strange to so respekt the opinions of people I've never actually met in person. I'm happy I found this place. Smiles and hugs and rainbows and bunnies!

I have missed my family here dearly. Life managed to keep me away for far too long. I fought many battles, suffered a few setbacks...but here I am. May this place never change.