Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Additional far Tour Dates

quote:
Originally posted by Yaya:

quote:
Originally posted by silver bullet trailer:

Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

I'm sorry this is so off-topic, but....your signature made me really happy. This, what it says, is what I try to remind myself of every day. I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only one who...well...tries to think like this.

You put it into such nice words I am going to copy what you wrote and put it on my fridge to remind myself every day. ^_^

I'm glad you like it Smiler I must admit though that it wasn't me who put it into such nice words. It is a quote I found from someone named Howard Thurman. I thought it described a really great philosophy that we should try to live by and i figured someone on the stix might appreciate it. i'm really glad you did!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Uh oh, will my lack of Star Wars attire get me shunned? This is potentially problematic.

yes, yes. we will definitely shun you. (sarcasm incase it isn't perceived over the internet hehe)

Well then, that will certainly ruin the occasion. Wink

Wish I could go, Apple and Regina concerts are my two favorite things. Could one of you bring a computer and just have me on iChat so I could be there, LOL that would be funny, a band of star wars people and a person in a computer. Distance is such a harsh reality to face. Huh. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

Haha. Okay.

MY LIST STARTS HERE:

Dana / good > perfect

Betsy / altered ego

Aaron / eshbach (just in case Smiler)

Raphael / RJLupin2 (would you prefer Raph?)

Mikaela / almostspotless

Mark / Sgtcampsalot

Swimming Pool Noises (?)

Savabug! (?)

Ande (honarary stixer)

andreseng / George (?)

srg / Sergio (?)

Dillon (honarary stixer)

(?) indicates this person hasn't made it clear they are going to my knowledge but they are on the list judging from either their posts which strongly suggest they are going or from their previous attendance record.

I'll keep updating this post for refrence as a definitive list for stixers going.

Not sure if the list is mandatory, but I'll be there for sure. Name is Steven.

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

Haha. Okay.

MY LIST STARTS HERE:

Dana / good > perfect

Betsy / altered ego

Aaron / eshbach (just in case Smiler)

Raphael / RJLupin2 (would you prefer Raph?)

Mikaela / almostspotless

Mark / Sgtcampsalot

Swimming Pool Noises (?)

Savabug! (?)

Ande (honarary stixer)

andreseng / George (?)

srg / Sergio (?)

Dillon (honarary stixer)

(?) indicates this person hasn't made it clear they are going to my knowledge but they are on the list judging from either their posts which strongly suggest they are going or from their previous attendance record.

I'll keep updating this post for refrence as a definitive list for stixers going.

ande can't come anymore. Frowner

just so you don't make an unnecessary stixer (lol). i decided to stay the night in the city, but she can't take work off the next day. laammmeee.

on a happier note, i not only have a free ride to the city on friday, i also have a free train ticket home! all of this is completely conicidental, i had not even planned on going to this at all before these coincidences started lining up. it's meant to be! haha.

quote:

It's looking like I can't go. My friend bailed, and I don't want to go by myself. Well I do, but the city scares me. I'm a small town girl.

noo! you should still come. don't let the city scare you, its nothing but a bunch of buildings and a shitload of people Smiler

quote:

quote:

It's looking like I can't go. My friend bailed, and I don't want to go by myself. Well I do, but the city scares me. I'm a small town girl.

noo! you should still come. don't let the city scare you, its nothing but a bunch of buildings and a shitload of people Smiler

i second that!! my friend bailed on me too, but i'm still going- i will totally adopt you! Smiler