Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Regina on WFUV on June 23, 2009

Nice one, I got up early on a sunny morning here in Southern England and just clicked on that link to WFUV and the interview is coming through really clear. Smiler

Thanks ever so! Cool

I only heard "The Calculation" on BBC Radio2 on Monday which I linked the other day, but I will keep my ears open. Wink

Nice one about Jeff Lynne's Brummie humour, I was born near Birmingham and agree entirely with that sentiment! Big Grin

As for the "different" cows, I thought at first that the earlier poster was referring to the WFUV announcers, but found that Regina met up with them in Richmond and as they had brown curly hair they sound like Highland Cattle, which are more like pets than normal cattle! Wink

There are some fine Highland Cattle photos amongst this wonderful collection. Roll Eyes

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...lt&resnum=2&ct=image

As I made and baked my excellent Blueberry Muffins this morning I eventually listened to this Radio Interview three times through on Windows Media Player and it was most enjoyable and informative. Smiler

The Lady Interviewer, was it Carol or Karen Manning, was infinitely better than Lauren Laverne on the BBC6 interview earlier this June. Cool