Sign in to follow this  
Brady

Ramapo College in Mahwah, NJ Oct 2 2009

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

I was standing in front of the Yamaha a few people back. I was so happy when I saw that there was a little bit of a pit. I thought I was too late to get a good seat..

My friend and I were the first people online outside and when we got in the theater we sat in the first row not knowing that people were going to stand in front of the stage. I got soo pissed when we couldn't even see the stage once people started crowding in, but we ended up finding a good spot eventually! lol

@ justinpoll

i got a couple decent videos of her through the opening in the piano. i got there late so unfortunately i was pretty blocked out but the sound is the more part and that should come alright.

and for bobbing for apples she was standing.

i will send you a link to my youtube page when everything is uploaded.

quote:
Originally posted by JustinPoll:

quote:

I was standing in front of the Yamaha a few people back. I was so happy when I saw that there was a little bit of a pit. I thought I was too late to get a good seat..

My friend and I were the first people online outside and when we got in the theater we sat in the first row not knowing that people were going to stand in front of the stage. I got soo pissed when we couldn't even see the stage once people started crowding in, but we ended up finding a good spot eventually! lol

You should of ran right to the front when you saw those people start coming in! People kept moving and leaving. I was like "Why would you do that?!" and then moved right up into the open spaces they left. haha.. So I was more second row by the end!

quote:

Yeah, the last time I saw her she only did about 20. Oh! Music Box was kind of a request! Some guy yelled it out and she just started playing it Smiler.

oh my god! i didn't even see music box! he should have yelled BRAILLE! lol Big Grin

A lot of people were yelling out songs for her to play, she looked a bit flustered at times when people were doing that. Personally I think it's really rude to shout out to her like that, especially when people would yell while she was in the middle of a song.

quote:
Originally posted by ssmitty:

@ justinpoll

i got a couple decent videos of her through the opening in the piano. i got there late so unfortunately i was pretty blocked out but the sound is the more part and that should come alright.

and for bobbing for apples she was standing.

i will send you a link to my youtube page when everything is uploaded.

sounds awesome, thanks! =)

quote:
Originally posted by JustinPoll:

A lot of people were yelling out songs for her to play, she looked a bit flustered at times when people were doing that. Personally I think it's really rude to shout out to her like that, especially when people would yell while she was in the middle of a song.

Yeah, I noticed especially when she was having trouble remembering Samson. People were yelling for her to play it, and she was just like "I know, I'm trying!" I didn't think the crowd was too bad though. I actually thought they were pretty good except for some random shout-outs. Like the Freebird guy. "You had to be the guy that yelled Freebird.." lol..