Sign in to follow this  
Jamie R.

Signatures

I see a lot of people with some really interesting/funny/thought-provoking signatures. Some I recognize, others I don't. I'm just curious where everyone found these little gems and if there is a story behind them.

I see a lot of people with some really interesting/funny/thought-provoking signatures. Some I recognize, others I don't. I'm just curious where everyone found these little gems and if there is a story behind them.

Yours is very funny! Smiler

I like this idea...sometimes I "collect" qoutes that I enjoy just for the fun of it. We could have a great collection here.

I wanna add one but it's in Swedish so there's only one other person that would get it...but I'm gonna add it anyways.

Heard this on spotify commercial:

"Till dig vars mamma dricker när det är nåt speciellt, idag så dricker mamma för de visar aktuellt." ^_^

Oh, I meant to post about mine as well. I just said this in another post, but here it is:

I was watching the Regina concert at the Beacon Theatre on Youtube, and as she was about ready to start playing "Bobbing for Apples," she tried to adjust the microphone down. I find that it is relevant to my life literally (I'm 5'2) and figuratively.

quote:
Originally posted by Yaya:

"Till dig vars mamma dricker när det är nåt speciellt, idag så dricker mamma för de visar aktuellt." ^_^

Nämen fy vad hemsk! Roll Eyes that's awful! or am I not getting the point? her mother is an alcoholic? :P

my signature is from the booklet to Begin to Hope Wink

"Now, (in the event of emergency), please know that this was written late at night. On a tour. In a hotel room. By candle light. In the 13th century. During a war."

and yeah the survival guide has a looot of great lines! Big Grin

haha, you're not getting the point then. :PWink

yeah it's tragic, but you put tragic stuff into funny words so you can laugh at it! Big Grin makes it less tragic. Smiler this is what my sense of humor is made up of...I feel like "Chandler" from Friends.

I'm gonna translate it since we're talking about it, evn though I'm guessing no one really cares. :P

My qoute means:

"(a song) to you, whose mother drinks only on special occasions. Today mommy's drinking because they're showing the news."

and it rhymes! Big Grin:P