Sign in to follow this  
Jamie R.

Signatures

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

quote:
I wanna add one but it's in Swedish so there's only one other person that would get it...

(*whisper* I speak Swedish too. It makes two people who would get it. Smiler)

Let's make that two and half. Smiler My Swedish is pretty crappy.

And I think my signature is pretty self-explanatory...

rainna and Mumrik: Smiler how could I forget?

actually I know that there are several Swedes, Finns, Norwegians, and probably a few lurkers and others I've missed on here who would understand Swedish.

we could have our own Swedish-speaking community within this place! :P

but I also meant, "it's in Swedish so no one will understand" as in "I know no one cares but I can't keep my mouth shut, even online." :P

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

A lot of these people aren't active anymore and some have changed their signatures.

that's why you should typ out your signature in you post. Big Grin *nudges Jamie R.* since he/she has a very funny one.

quote:

"I know no one cares but I can't keep my mouth shut, even online." :P

I can't tell you how much this applies to EVERYTHING I'm excited about and enjoy/love. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!

This has become a random conversation, though.

Mine is a quote by Benjamin Linus, my favorite Lost character and the fictional character I identify with the most. As a manipulative mastermind, he does indeed always have a plan, which he had to remind his arch-rival of before he walked right up to a band of mercenaries sent to capture him (believe me, it's a long story, but the fact that a team of mercenaries was tasked with retrieving him should give those unfamiliar with the series a fair idea of how dangerous and integral this character is) and appeared to turn himself in to them...

Though this scenario is unrelated to the one I just described, here is a clip of Ben that should serve as an adequate demonstration of how he's able to turn the tables whenever he's at a disadvantage...even when that disadvantage is suddenly finding yourself in the Sahara Desert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_YFevALgug

quote:
Originally posted by Yaya:

haha, you're not getting the point then. :PWink

yeah it's tragic, but you put tragic stuff into funny words so you can laugh at it! Big Grin makes it less tragic. Smiler this is what my sense of humor is made up of...I feel like "Chandler" from Friends.

yes, it's what we people in sweden would call tragikomiskt (english word?) tragic but still funny, and a bit ironic. so when I say "that's awful!" I'm laughing at the same time as I really think it's awful and horribly true...am I making sense? anywayyyys.

(my boyfriend reminds me of chandler sometimes. then I have to say "OK. now it's time to stop talking". ha. I'm monica. but not as loud. I think.)

emelie:

one can never be too clear online, don't you agree? Wink

speaking of tragikomiskt, imorn ska jag se Magnus Betnér, yeaaaaah!!

quote:

This has become a random conversation, though.

Jamie R., I'm sorry about that, I feel 100% responsible for this. (just look at this post) So I will try to leave this thread alone now. and let it die...unless people want to talk about signatures soon...

The first quote in my sig is from I Cut Off My Hair, obviously. I'm not a ballerina myself but I've always been fascinated with them for some reason. The mention of pointe shoes in the song always makes me smile. And plus I always get this mental image of regina running down a busy New York street in pink satin pointe shoes toward the man in rags that is all bloody and beaten up. It sounds gory, but it's actually a really nice thought, regina running to help the one she loves.

The second quote was first said sometime in the 1950s by comedian George Gobel. I first heard it when Dennis Miller quoted him onetime. I immediately looked it up because I found it so funny.

and the third is just a little food for thought that I made up one day while talking with my friend about the definition of "normal"

Mine is from, yep, you guys guessed it Riot Gear. Riot Gear has some of my all time favorite Regina quotes....gosh that song is my life.