Sign in to follow this  
Appt

Regina on Jimmy Fallon Nov.23

Wow, she seriously rocked it! She was having fun too and her cute little headbanging when jimmy came to give her a hug!!!!!

I really love Jimmy because he seems to love regina so much, even when he talks to her you can really tell by his body language and how excied he seems. Plus he has her on more than any other late night host.

I'm on a regina high, this always happens after seeing her live on TV. Always such a treat! Smiler I wish I could scream but i've already woken the parents with my clapping and squeals and trying to wake up my sister to watch haha

Ah I loved that! Regina did great and looked so cute. :3.....I'm glad three of my friends were with me to watch it. Smiler

It's always awesome to see Regina perform! I'm always so excited. Big Grin

I hope the youtube recordings show her after she sang and jimmy telling about the album. Her dancing around was adorable Big Grin

*sigh* So how am I supposed to sleep now?

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

I really love Jimmy because he seems to love regina so much,

I wish I could scream but i've already woken the parents with my clapping and squeals and trying to wake up my sister to watch haha

1. I love the way he says her name

2. Try- i'm at HOME with my parents, who due to home renovations are sleeping in the living room right next to me on an air mattress while i'm watching. CONTAIN MYSELF!!! ALL enthusiasms must gooooooo in writing to you guysssss!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3FN2SKBS

Thats a link to a audio recording.

so heres my story... After recording on recorder #1 I get an error saying it cannot save.

my back up ended up running out of memory So i have a copy only about a 1:30 or so and the recording didn't turn out too well.. I was heart broken that it didn't turn out better here. Anyways she was amazing, cool dress, and I loved the guitar, and tuba. Yeah, I basically loved the whole thing.