Sign in to follow this  
almostspotless

HIAS Benefit - 2/23/11

Aww man, I'm getting paid today (hopefully) but most of the tickets are sold out... Possibly, hopefully, maybe the $108 Orchestra tickets will still be there, please..?

Damn, I decided to skip this one and now I'm regretting it Frowner if anyone has one of the standard tickets to sell at some point I'd be up for it!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.

How's it looking Raph? Did you get tickets?

My boss screwed me over and hasn't payed me for the second week in a row, and won't, apparently, until Thursday. I'm currently owed about $200. Needless to say, I'm pissed... I'm in Nat's boat looking.. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

My boss screwed me over and hasn't payed me for the second week in a row, and won't, apparently, until Thursday. I'm currently owed about $200. Needless to say, I'm pissed... I'm in Nat's boat looking.. Frowner

Wow, too bad! Not to be nosy, but isn't there something you can do about that? It seems really unethical to withhold someone's pay if they've done work for you.

Either way, good luck to both of you! A tentative new years resolution of mine is to see Regina live.. I've been a fan for over 3 years, and have yet to see her! Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I can't do anything about it because it's under the table, and family. :/

I don't know your situation and I don't want to seem rude, but if I was doing work and not getting paid on-time every-time, I'd be out getting a new job as expeditiously as possible.

At least that way you don't have to worry about getting screwed again the next time Regina does a concert.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

I'll be there, Orchestra C 111. I'll bring my usual recording gear, of course.

So, who else decided to spend $258 on a 'VIP' ticket? Please, someone, say that I won't be standing awkwardly alone at the reception afterward...

The venue doesn't allow recording. Taking photos is also forbidden, according to their website. How will you manage?